Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Own Saga: Mayday

Dear friend,

It's been a while since I last wrote something here. A lot of things happened lately. Let me help you catch up with this poem I wrote and maybe you can help me. You'll see the poem after this letter. Thank you. 

Sincerely,
Zepp

MAYDAY

It started as a tiny seed
It’s planted inside my head
No, it’s not medicinal weed
Unlike what most people said

Then this little seed grew bigger
I watered it with my thoughts
I deemed that it will be better
But my feelings, I have fought

A notion, this bud turned into
And I tried to manage it
But my mind had just lost its screw
And it is about to split

Because now, it is a desire
A scary contemplation
For it is spreading like wildfire
It’s a vicious temptation

I think you are getting a clue
As to what this is about
And I do not know what to do
Right now, I’m giving a shout

What the fuck’s happening to me?
I’ll need a diagnosis
What is this thing I cannot see?
I hope it’s not psychosis

I want to make sense out of this
This phase I am going through
It is not easy to dismiss
This feeling I have for you

Oh God, I want to make it stop
Before I drive myself mad
Or my logic begins to drop
And my days, they might get bad

No comments:

Post a Comment