Monday, February 28, 2011

If all else fail...

'Tis my first post here. You can sense the enthusiasm inside. I'm not new to the world of blogging because I have another blog in Wordpress but I'm new to the idea of blogging itself because in Wordpress, I post my poems there but since no one bothered to read, I stopped posting. And I also haven't written any poems lately. But that's beside the point.

It's a tough and insane life for a college student. Balancing life at home and school with some work-related issues on them is killing me as of now. My lifestyle has drastically changed since the start of the second semester. I've turned into a slacker somehow, lazier than usual and I hate it. I hate being unproductive. I hate the fact that I got carried away by the atmosphere. I hate it. And now, if I fail to recover... If I fail to get up... If all else fails, these are the things I'll possibly do:

1. Learn how to play the drums and be a drummer in a band.

2. Take up and focus on film making. That will spare me from all that Drama.

3. Take up BS Psychology since it really was my first choice of course.

4. Take up BS Criminology in some decent university.

So far, these are what I have in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment