Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Big Kaboom

It's raining. I lack some sleep. Luckily, I won't go to school tomorrow. It's my day off. Well, technically my day off but I still have some school works to accomplish. I drown myself with the pressure and I hate it. Of course I hate it. Like what I said in my first ever post, I hate the fact that I get carried away by the atmosphere. I really frakking hate it. I somehow miss my old self where I can still concentrate on my studies. I miss the times that I can still wake up early without hesitating to get up although I'm not enthusiastic. I miss the times of having some intellectual conversations with people once in a while. I want to stop whining about school work. I want to punch myself in the face and wake myself up from this deep sleep that slowly pulls me into a nightmare I can't escape.

I'm currently a train wreck and it's a catastrophe to see myself messy, forgetful, lazy, and disorganized. Show me my bad ways and I hope that it will make me alter my lifestyle. Bah. I'm so full of sh*t.

Sorry for the negativity in this post. It's just one of my ways. If I don't get to do this, I might get the big kaboom which is like this...


Of course I don't want to end up like him.

(Video courtesy of YouTube and Screen Gems.)

No comments:

Post a Comment