Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hikari

Back in my high school shenanigans, there's this girl that I met on Friendster. Yeah. I used Friendster back when Facebook was still a baby. I was still addicted with Naruto, an anime series for those who didn't know, and since I'm in puberty, I searched for character accounts of Sakura Haruno, my favorite Naruto character, on Friendster. I clicked this particular account because of the profile picture which I think is cute. I browsed at the profile and saw the e-mail address and I decided to add it up in my Yahoo! Messenger contacts. Fortunately, she accepted it. When she was logged in, I sent her a message and unexpectedly, she replied and actually, I never expect to have fun conversations with her because I'm not used with meeting people online.

Days and a few months passed and we chatted some more until she stopped logging in. I think it all stopped by the end of my sophomore year. I actually don't know what happened to her and why she never came back online.

The reason why she resurfaced on my mind is because of this song.


This song appeared on her blog which she gave me the link in one of our chatting sessions. I heard it from the video game, Kingdom Hearts. Obviously.

Now, the reason why I blurted this all out is because I want to try to look for her. I want to reconnect with her and I want to be friends with her again and possibly, be more than friends.

I liked her. Better than my "first experience" with love.

1 comment: