Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Don't Think About Him

NOTE: This post is filled with negativity and angst. Brace yourself.

Let's get things straight. I want to blurt this one out. That bastard. Wasting my money. Frak.

No matter how much effort you give to your justifications, I won't acknowledge it. I listened to your nonsense crap and not being close-minded here but, you don't have a point. Motherfrakker. After listening to your aspirations and "preaching", I still see that what you made us do still hasn't done anything. If only you introduced the process first. If only you introduced the proper way first, then you'll get the outcome you deserved to get.

Unfortunately, you are not exerting enough efforts to shove the lessons you want to teach. We all listened and yet, like what I said before, YOU STILL MADE NO SENSE.

NO FRAKKING SENSE AT ALL.

I already wrote a poem for you but I guess it's not enough to calm the anger that burns within me.

Maybe it's good to just drop you and forget your existence. Your sacrifice is my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment