Monday, July 9, 2012

One Quiet Night

I wrote this one last month. It's an extremely different poem of mine because I wrote it from a different perspective which is from a father's. Of course, I've never been a father yet since I'm young to be one. Once again, if you want to ask for my poems, contact me. Thanks.


ONE QUIET NIGHT

Stars sparkle across the sky
Amidst the vast darkness
Like these glitters in your eyes
Stuck in such a cute mess

It looks like a quiet night
The wind hums you a song
Even without the sunlight
It seems like nothing’s wrong

Lying there in your small bed
Your timid eyes are closed
With these dreams in your young head
You’re happy, I suppose

When the morning comes, I’ll see
Your priceless, earnest face
Your smile means the world to me
Joy binds me in some ways

The world today is spiteful
You’ll understand someday
But you can still be blissful
Just seize your time today

Your little mind can’t perceive
Vexations around us
I’ll take the hurt you’ll receive
To see your beam, I must

Now sleep in your tiny room
Play in your huge dreamland
I’ll shield you from all the gloom
You’ll be safe in my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment