Wednesday, October 26, 2011

End of an Era

I know it's been almost two weeks or a week since the first semester ended. The second semester is about to start in a few days and I am nervous with after graduation. (I'm not making sense again.) I'm really nervous because we're graduating and I still don't have any frakkin' clue where to get a job. At least, I have these specific fields where I can go and try but there is still uncertainty and I hate it.

Second point is that I'm also nervous with the thesis because the second semester is the time where we all will be making the actual thesis unlike in the first semester where we had to busy ourselves with the thesis proposal. There are so many things to do especially with our thesis and our topic is extremely complicated. A lot of people including our thesis adviser and professors said so. I already broke down because of the pressure. (Yeah. I'm emotional.)

Third, I'm a bit excited with some things like there'll be changes. These changes, I won't explain because... I don't know. I just don't want to explain it here. Don't try to force me.

Fourth, it's kind of sad to start the semester because two of my friends got separated and last semester, I was always with these two crazy people. I actually enjoyed their company.

And finally, I ran out of things to type here. But so far, it's been one hell of a semester and everything's been insane lately. I kind of enjoyed the insanity, doing some things for the first time, and actually exploring. I never expected to be friends with the new people I know now because of this past semester. I also miss my friends who just transferred to another block and it seems to me that they can finally have their freedom with the choice they just made and I'm happy for them.

1 comment: