Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh Shit

Last night, a classmate gave me a link. I thought it was just some spam and I was supposed to ignore it. When she told me it was horror, I was interested and curious of course. So I checked it out.

It was a Korean web comic and of course, it's interactive. Yeah. It was about a girl walking to her apartment when she saw a limping woman. And... yeah. Won't spoil anything there.

My friends know me as a horror movie aficionado or in simpler terms, I love horror movies. But this one made me scream. Twice. Fortunately, no one in my house noticed me screaming.


So, if you're bored and you're looking for a bloody good time, you might want to check this one out. :) A warning though. It's not good for the weak of heart. If you're scared, don't click it. If you want to be scared, well, click it. If you want to hit me because you just peed in your pants, I warned you.

Bongcheon-dong Ghost

1 comment: