Friday, October 14, 2011

Fruit of My Mistake: Volume 1

This is the first time I'll post a poem here since the blog is starting to rot. Who reads it anyway? It was written two or three weeks ago, I think. One of the fruits of my mistake, I must say. For those who wants to use my poem in some way, ask my permission. Please.


SENTIMENTS FOR THE LAST ILLUSION

Can you be my last illusion?
Will I be your final dream?
Put an end to this delusion
Before it goes beyond it seems

Running in my mind
Leaving many footprints
No wonder I can’t leave you behind
Though I try to give you a hint

One look at your eyes
That gaze I seek to break
Let my feelings run dry
So you, I won’t forsake

Let me numb myself
To this sentiment of yours
I will not need any help
And shall you not exert any force

It’s better this way
No hearts will ache
No tears and pain will stay
In this step I’m about to take

1 comment:

  1. "Running in my mind
    Leaving many footprints
    No wonder I can’t leave you behind
    Though I try to give you a hint."

    I CAN SO RELATE TO THIS ONE!

    ReplyDelete