Friday, October 14, 2011

Fruit of My Mistake: Volume 2

This poem is sort of a sequel to the first poem that you just read. Still talking about the same subject. Not going to drop any entities here. I just wrote it two hours ago while going home from the end of a semester. Once again, for those who wants to use my poems, notify me. Thanks.


REQUIEM FOR THE LAST ILLUSION

Your affection, I will burn
Your feelings, I will throw
From the ordeal, I will learn
Learn not to dwell in sorrow

I will close my eyes
I will cast you away
Spare me from the lies
I will walk my own way

Forgive you, I will strive
And time will keep me
Without you, I will survive
Even with the faults in me

Now I will lay to rest
All my tears, I have shed
Before the pain kills my chest
From the scars I have bled

1 comment: