Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ash Wednesday Already?!

Time sure does fly. I barely even noticed that it's already Ash Wednesday (and as you can see, I'm a Catholic.) Two major projects have recently concluded yesterday but I never felt the feeling of achievement that I sought. I think I should see a shrink to have a brain check and a reality check. Does anyone here know some? I could really use some help. 

Last Monday night until yesterday morning, I pulled off an all nighter because I crammed. I'm not proud of cramming but I can't believe that I survived an all nighter by myself. I usually do this with closest friends and mates from college but with myself, well, it's a new experience. Since I'm expecting more of this stuff, I hope the next all nighter will be a little more "enlightening". Care to enlighten me with your flashlight? 

BTW, if you noticed my post are illogically arranged, kindly notify me. Comments and reactions are welcome. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment