Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love

It will almost be a month since Valentine's Day has passed and love still lurks around me. I've been seeing a lot of people falling in love. Some are trying to get their feelings noticed and some are trying to hide it. Whatever. Their feeling is still love. But me? What about me and love? Haha. Nothing. I'm just a spectator and I watch how things unfold.

But I'm also human because I have this recurring thought in my mind. It's a stupid one so why mention it. Anyway, when we celebrated my sister's birthday back then, my younger brother brought his girlfriend along to celebrate with us. My aunt is also there and she saw them all happy and looking all couple-ish. Then she looked at me and said, "They look so happy." I nodded. She asked me, "why don't you get a girlfriend?" It was like a slap in my face. I admit it opened my eyes somehow. But what the hell. I have a lot of things to think about and besides, who would've want to be my girlfriend? Enough with my dead love life.

Okay. I'm also admitting that I somehow want to have an experience of a relationship with someone I really like and understand. I want to know what it feels like holding a girl's hand while walking and being all mushy and laughing at some lame jokes and such. Yes. I'm getting cheesy but I really want to try or maybe, finally enter the world of couples. If and only if I found this one girl. 

2 comments:

  1. Bastos ka, Robert, ah. Pinatatamaan mo ba ako sa first paragraph mo? Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. My motive is clean. :)

    ReplyDelete