Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Haircut

I got a haircut last Friday evening and right now, I miss my long hair even if it bothers a lot of people. I don't actually care if they think I look disturbing or uncivilized or whatever with my long hair. I never thought getting my haircut is a "life changing" experience to my friends.

Last Saturday, my classmates were surprised with what I did to my hair. Yeah. They never saw that coming. My Cinema professor saw me and she said that I looked like a high school student and I kind of laughed about it because I look like a dweeb back in high school. You want pictures? Beg harder.

This afternoon, I attended the meeting for the organization I joined last year and most of the members there are shocked that I got my haircut. My former classmate who's also a member there cannot stop laughing literally and his laugh is so contagious, I just laughed at myself for my hair.

He swore a lot like "What the f***?", "T******!", "S***!" and I can't stop laughing as he swore those words right in my face. Yeah. That's how he shows his love. I kid. He rocks. Our upperclassmen and underclassmen members were also shocked with my hair as if their lives are extremely affected with my haircut.

Man. This is the last time I'm getting an extremely short haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment