Monday, March 21, 2011

Last Day High

Today was my last day of the semester. It ended great. There's no classes actually but I came to school to pass the script for RTV and like I said in my status on Facebook, I kicked some ass. I like it when people complement my works especially poems and writings but it's my first time writing a script and my professor enjoyed reading my work. It actually became my inspiration and motivation to finish what I started and to stand up because my group mates barely helped me at all. (Dairen, I now know how you feel when I began to act all lazy. I'm so sorry about those times.)

After passing the script, I spent some time with Film Society and it was fun. We're actually pushing the plan of playing some "war game" with pellet guns. They liked the idea. I'm excited with it too. We went somewhere to look for some guns but our efforts were futile.

Then, I'm about to make some progress with the OJT or on-the-job training. I'll finish my resume tonight. I hope I can come to the OJT hunt and the film lecture in UP tomorrow. I'll try to be active this summer. :)

Before I go, here's a song to accompany me in my triumphs today. I must say I turned the tables and now, they're under my thumb. I kicked their asses.

(Courtesy of Decca Records and YouTube)

No comments:

Post a Comment