Thursday, March 3, 2011

Constructing Act II

This is the only Wednesday that I got some rest. Lucky that I managed to make some time for myself to do some school works like writing a sequence treatment for Act II of my concept in RTV. Unlucky that I got myself a group that seems unreliable when it comes to tasks. Actually, one is okay. She gives ideas but she can be lazy though. The other... Meh. I can't say one word about it. I know that they also have other problems in other subjects but they must not forget that I, too, have problems of my own and this is one of them.

Do I have the right to be mad?
Yes.

Can I make the necessary actions to give sanctions?
I'm still thinking about it but I am willing to drop them.

I'm really pissed off from the start that I got them as my co-writers. I wish I can exchange them for someone that is actually into the genre of my concept. I have a feeling that we'll get lost and lose the original direction that I'm planning to take my concept on.

If they ever got the chance to read this and hate me for it, I'll live.

No comments:

Post a Comment