Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time

Time. It can be our ally. It can be our opponent. But one thing is constant in time. It does not wait for anyone.

This is what I learned this past few days and yet, I still haven't applied the lesson. I'm such a dumb ass. My lifestyle is still disorganized. My brain is burning out. I'm wasting my time doing distractions and procrastinating. What the hell have I done? Life is supposed to be simple and time is supposed to go along with it but it looks like I misuse and abuse the time I have and it made my life messy and complicated. I'm already complicated myself.

I have a lot of things to accomplish within the weekend. Lots of articles to write and the deadline is on Tuesday. I'll make sure we can finish all these this weekend.

If this weekend will be successful, I'd like to play this as I go home this Sunday. It's Time by Hans Zimmer from the Inception soundtrack. I love this track because it made me feel that I have achieved something.


(Video from YouTube.)

No comments:

Post a Comment