Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Another Birthday and Some Rushes

One of my close friends from high school just celebrated her birthday yesterday. Once again, I'd like not to mention her name for security purposes. (I'm paranoid, okay?) I just hope she enjoyed celebrating her day with her college friends for this coming Wednesday, we'll celebrate her birthday.

Yup. Got no classes this Wednesday! Booyah! Time to get some good rest because I have no classes for Wednesday and luckily, my weekly day-off comes along this Thursday. I can knock myself off with all the academic stresses and shit.

For the past week, I've been in a rush with all the homework in Radio and Television (RTV) and Debate. They're totally taking up my time and attention span and these two really rocked my world because the deadlines for the homework for these two subjects is due today, well, a few hours from now. Today will be a long and busy day for me but I can't wait to rest my arse and enjoy a good day with my high school friends.

No need to think of some heavy mindf*ck in these two days. Just rest, enjoy, and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment