Saturday, November 12, 2011

People Are People

I'm feeling a little woozy right now and my head is feeling heavy. No, I'm not drunk. I just have a lot of things inside my head and the feeling is killing me like crap.

ABSURDITY.


COMPLEXITY.


CONFUSION.


Things like these, they have their way of driving me insane. First is the absurdity. From what I've seen yesterday, most people expect something special or I'd like to think as superficial. Yeah, the date yesterday was 11-11-11. I'd like to ask them, "So what?" I'm being a kill-joy again but yeah, it just pains me to see people expecting something great as if something magical will happen on that day. The sight was just like saying to a kid that there is no frakking Santa Claus which is really true. There is no Santa Claus. Going back, it just sucks that people expect something from a date when they have to worry about something else more rational than this.

Then, I have complexity. A lot of people told me and made me realize that I'm over-complicating things sometimes as I tend to over-analyze things, even the simplest of things. That's why it hits me the hardest. But of course, it pains me when the roles have been turned. As I tend to over-think, I'm consequently making my life a bit harder. Notice that this part is also complicated, it almost made no sense and I'm going astray. It's really complicated. Very frakking complicated. Schedules are getting complicated. Complicated choices and such. It is really making my mind go nuts.

Finally, there is this confusion. I'd like not to talk about it here. You have to respect that and it's really wearing me down that when I think about it, it's making me more and more insane. Not literally insane, okay? Just tormented.

No comments:

Post a Comment