Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Birthday and Some Kicks

First off, I'd like to greet one of my close friends in college who's also another blogger here a happy birthday! I can't say her name here for security purposes. I'll greet her in person to make it better. Her stories spice up my day and her energy is just very high. I wish her good health (Of course!), more happiness that she deserves, more strength, and more love in the coming years.

About the treats, don't worry about it. Stories are enough. :D

Moving on, after reading her blog today, I just realized that we both experienced this joy from our friends. At least, she maximizes every happiness with them. I still have to learn how to be open to them. I closed my world too much and I think it's time to open up.

My mates don't deserve it I guess. They're trying their best to break my walls and it's time to get out and just enjoy their company and share what they want to hear from me because I seldom speak about some of my personal stuff. I know what to share and what is not meant for sharing so don't worry.

They're cool people and they don't really deserved to be shut out so I'll try real hard to be more open. They've been real to me and it's about time that I return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment