Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In The Dark

Like what I said in my previous post, a lot of thoughts pop in my head recently and as a result, it was pretty distracting and unnecessary. I don't even know why I keep on dwelling on these thoughts that I should not bother. Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist. It just sucks that our country does not prefer to that solution because they think that if we all smile, the problems will go away. Well, unfortunately, some will not unless we do something about it. And I consider seeing a psychiatrist as a solution but money hinders me to see one.

These thoughts still bother me. My mind keeps on thinking about them until they take over in such an unnecessary moment. Totally knocks me off-course. This is not how I usually work and live. I usually do not think of such because I thought some of them were a bit superficial. (As some of my friends know, superficial has been coming out of my mouth for a week.) It's not totally me. (Ugh. I hate this sentence though I must comply as it applies to the situation.)

Right now, as I write this post in the dark, literally, they still swim around my mind but they're not dormant anymore. I just wish to get out of this phase before the time gets serious or else I would be in serious trouble with myself and other stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment