Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Own Saga: Breaking Down Part 1

This is the time of stress. It's just the preliminary term and I already looked like a burn-out. My mind is fried. Stress is everywhere and problems that I'm not supposed to entertain find their way to my eyes. I don't even know why they keep popping in front of me.

I will not elaborate these problems. If I do it here, what's the sense of talking personally if I already spilled the stuff here?

Anyway, I know it sounds weak but I'd like to get out of my normal life even just for a while, even if I need to be catatonic for a week. Just a week is all I ask. I want to shut my mind down and just enjoy my life for once. It's been my whine for a while. Are you getting sick of my whines? :D I kid. Still, you can let me know.

I want to sit on a recliner or even spend some time in a beach, just watching the tides go by or better yet, just lie down on the grass in some mountain top and just feel the cool breeze as I watch the clouds drifting slowly. But there's no place like these here unfortunately. All I see are concrete buildings for trees, smoke and smug for fog and mist, car horns for birds chirping and contaminated wind for the cool breeze. There's no room to set my eyes and mind for some rest and tranquility.

It just saddens me to see all these while I live the ideal, complicated life of a college student. The last thing I need is hearing a Justin Bieber song near my ears. It might make me go on a frenzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment